1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
2. As between you and Studio Flora, Studio Flora owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights, title and interest in and to the images and other materials on www.studiofloramaui.com and the software www.studiofloramaui.com. You agree that you have no right, title or interest in or to such content, including, without limitation, any other attributes associated with any account.
6. All software (including source code), logos, icons, text, graphics, images, content, notices, data, page layout, and selection and arrangement of the content and all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein shall be owned solely and exclusively by Studio Flora and are protected by United States and international copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties. Studio Flora reserve all rights in connection with www.studiofloramaui.com and its content, including, without limitation, the exclusive right to create derivative works therefrom. Our name, “Studio Flora” and “Studio Flora Maui”, our logos, and all of our other marks, names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Studio Flora or its affiliates or licensors and protected by United States and foreign trademark laws.
7. You acknowledge and agree that all information you provide with regards to a purchase, including, without limitation, credit card, PayPal, or other payment information, is accurate, current and complete. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use the payment method you provide to us or our payment processor, including, without limitation, any credit card you provide when completing a transaction.
8. Due to the natural variations in color and seasonal availability of flowers, your arrangement will reflect the best materials available at the time of your event or delivery. Please note that our floral arrangement color and variations may vary from the images on our site.
9. We are taking orders through December 2021. If your wedding or special event is taking place in January 2022 and beyond, we cannot take your order.
10. We do not take event orders more than 12 calendar months in advance or less than seven days in advance. Special occasion orders must be received 48 hours in advance. We may take rush requests with a fee upon availability.
11. In the case that your event is cancelled we do not offer refunds on your flower order.
12. Studio Flora offers door to door delivery service. This is for delivery of product only, set-up of products at any location or venue is not included in our services. Upon delivery, we require a specified point person to meet our delivery crew to sign-off on the items delivered. Once delivery is received and signed for by point person, Studio Flora releases responsibility of the product.
13. In the extreme and unlikely circumstance that we need to cancel your order, or are unable to fulfill your order due to acts of god, injury, accident or any other circumstance, we will work with you to reschedule your event order and delivery.
14. You agree and acknowledge that Studio Flora is not responsible or accountable for any personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods supplied to you, or on behalf of you.
15. Daily delivery is Monday - Saturday. No Sunday delivery.
16. If you purchase a subscription for repeated deliveries or other ongoing services, then you hereby authorize Studio Flora and its service providers to bill your credit card for the amounts and at the intervals described on www.studiofloramaui.com (or at approximately those intervals, to accommodate for holidays and other irregularities) until you terminate your Subscription, until the end of the Subscription period, or indefinitely if you decide to purchase an open-ended Subscription. In cases where your credit card expires, is canceled, is over the limit, or is otherwise declined for any reason, we will not continue to deliver orders or renew your Subscription, though we may, but are not obligated to, contact you to notify you of the issue.
17. When you purchase a Service Subscription, you will be able to designate the frequency of deliveries for specific products.You may pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
18. Any past due balance accrue interest at the maximum rate allowed by law.
19. If you cancel your credit card or challenge a charge with your bank, you will still owe Studio Flora the total amount of purchase plus the cost of collection, including attorney’s fees.
20. Studio Flora is not liable to anyone for any damages in the event Studio Flora is not able to fulfill an order, regardless of the reason.